Thank you for your interest in joining the Alamo Heights Chamber! The Alamo Heights Chamber of Commerce welcomes new members both businesses and/or individuals located within Bexar County. As a member of the Chamber your business will benefit in many ways as outlined in our Member Benefits list.
1. Connections: Create strategic alliances and build lasting business relationships through networking at luncheons, mixers, and special events.
2. Knowledge: Take advantage of education provided by our speakers at the monthly luncheons.
3. Credibility: Consumers are 63% more likely to buy and do business with those associated with a chamber of commerce.
4. Representation: Become part of a collective voice of small business owners that can affect change in the community.
5. Visibility: Be there when your potential consumers are searching for your specific service or product through the online business directory
6. Status: Become known as a community leader by participating in events and volunteer opportunities.
7. Good Citizenship: Be known as a home-grown business that is there for those who want to buy local and keep their dollars spent in our community.
8. Discounts: Enjoy discounts throughout the City that are offered only to Chamber Members.
Procedures & Requirements
- Our annual dues are $200.
- Print our Membership Application HERE and mail it in along with your dues.
- Please feel free to call the Chamber at 210.900.3105 with any questions you may have.
- Download a W-9
- Pay membership dues online below